the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Browsing at Flickr photos made me miss taking photos by film. I have nine rolls of film waiting to be processed and scanned. These rolls are from my first track day at the SIR (Subic International Racetrack), first few test rolls of my Holga 135BC, test rolls of the Fisheye, and others than I can no longer remember. See? That's how long it has been! The accumulation of used up film is proof that I haven't been lomo-ing actively lately. I've missed a couple of events too. But there are more in the future, of course.

So anyway, I'm going to resurrect my shutterbug-ness. WAIT FOR IT! =)

Oh man, I just remembered that my Flickr PRO account is going to expire on the 21st!!! UGHHH. Boohoo for unlimited uploads. =/ Goodbye my Flickr albums. I'll miss you. Until I'm no longer a cheapskate, I'll resurrect you in the future.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home