the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

I finally called driving schools to inquire for lessons and I already picked one. All I need is to enroll myself and I'm all set. I know everyone drives automatic these days but I want to learn manual. I can't wait! I'm going to follow everything on my New Year's list except for going to gym, maybe. Haha! I'm too laaaaazy. I'll stick with Hip Hop Abs first. Yesssss I got a dvd of it. I got it from Ruins.

Have you been to the malls lately? It's crazzzyyyy. EVERYONE'S ON SALE! =/ UGHHH. TOPSHOP, ZARA, PROMOD, DOROTHY PERKINS, KAMISETA, BAYO....EVERYONEEE!!

Oh, I like Britney Spears' new video, Pieces of Me. I actually like her. I bought her first album on casette tape (!!!) when I was in freshman high school. I memorized every track and liked her bubblegum image. I feel sorry for her for being the victim of crazy paparazzos, tabloids, and entertainment shows that are always on the look-out for more Britney Spears misdemeanor. It's like they're always on the lookout for her to make mistakes. I can't blame her for going bonkers. She was raised to be a puppet entertainer and it's disheartening to see how broken she is these days. It must be crazy to live her life. I hope she helps herself too. It's crazy everything is falling apart. I hope she picks the pieces up and move on with her life and make something good out of it.

I'm blabbing. Kk, I'll go now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home