the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

massive photo update


my titos from the meat shop opening.


HAHA! project kung project. Pero candid 'to haha.

this is my favorite from the LCA batch. =)


LOOK AT MY EYES! PARANG BANLAG YUNG ISA. HAHAHAHA! SCARRRYYYY.



I stopped shooting film for a while because over 10 rolls of film were accumulated from november to january and I'm also running out of slide film. I dropped of the 10 rolls at Digiprint three days ago and this morning I woke up extra early (THINK 6AM!) because I woke up from my deep sleep and remembered that the LBC guy was scheduled to deliver my processed film and CDS (Digiprint processes them, scans them to CD, and then delivers it to your doorstep via LBC). At 7AM the LBC delivery guy called and said that he was going to drop off the packages at 7.30AM so I didn't go back to sleep. I WAITED...AND WAITED...AND WAITED...until 8AM. Then YEY!!! My processed film and CDS have arrived!

But it took me about 30 minutes to figure out why my DVD/CD drive won't read my CDs. I was so frustrated that I searhed the internet for troubleshooting a problem such as this. But LO AND BEHOLD! I decided to clean the CD drive-- wiped the CD tray and the laser thing that reads CDs and VOILA! It started spinning. AHHH...the sound was music to my ears.

Here are snippets:


Pagudpud Lovin'












Looking at these photos and feeling happy again made me remember why I exert so much time, energy, and MONEY for this hobby-- lo-fi photography, better known as, LOMOGRAPHHY-- there are no words to explain how good it is to have the power to freeze time and make ART with such a cheap plastic camera and a roll of film.

More photos over at my Multiply:
1. The Great LCA Tryout (Russian LCA)
2. Pagudpud Part 1 (Holga 135bc)
3. Pagudpud Part 2 (Vivitar PNE2011)
4. Holga Lovin' (Holga CFN 120)
5. First Track Day @ Subic International Raceway, SBMA (Vivitar PNE2011 and Holga 135bc)

Boo, nag-expire na Flickr Pro account ko. =/

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home