the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Friday, February 15, 2008

I want new prescription glasses. I NEED new prescription glasses. I like my sister's Oakley Off Line 4.0 ones but the price is as much as a LCA so LCA nalang. Haha!

Alej gave me flowers. They are lovely and they're in a vase downstairs.

So how was your Valentine's Day? Mine was fun. I spent it with Alej and his family. We had dinner at Saisaki and indulged in gluttony. I stuffed my face with as much sushi and sashimi as I could and raided the dessert spread like there was no tomorrw. I topped my chocolate cake with scoops of mocha and vanilla ice cream and polished off my dessert plate with a big smile on my face. By the end of the night I was sleepy and my tummy was bulging. But it was a lovely dinner, nevertheless. Spending Valentine's Day with his family has become a tradition of some sort. I remember spending Heart's Day with them last year when we had buffet dinner too.

I realized that Saisaki is good in small doses-- like once in a while. Nakakasawa din minsan. But I haven't been there in ages (since my last birthday when Alej and I celebrated there) so it's good if you go once in a while. The food isn't as good as it was before or is it because I've had better?

But I loved the milky sashimi and tempura. Mmm. Now I'm hungry again.

How was your day? :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Maria Bella said...

Gaily! That sounds great! We had something in common...sushi! Your Tito Billy surprised me with a card and a plate of sushi :) Julius made me a cute heart card and gave me lots of kisses~

12:31 AM  
Blogger jon go said...

helloooooooooo!!! mr. perky here!!!! valentine's day was psent like a regular day... go to the office.. go home.. go to the shop.. close the shop.. go home.. dinner..tv... sleep.. :)

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home