the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

dying hard drive needs divine intervention

I hate how my laptop's usual activities are diminishing because of my SUCCUMBING HARD DRIVE MEMORY. GRR. I can't even transfer tons of photos a day because I always get the "Low Disk Space" bubble on my screen. It's annoying. How am I supposed to do away with tons of photos? Maybe I'll just burn them into DVDs to free up some space. I hate it! I NEED AN EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE PRONTO. Hay.

I've been having a hard time sleeping lately no matter how tired I am. I hate it. It doesn't help that my parents like to barge into the room in the morning EVERY SINGLE DAY. But what can I say? They're only here for a few weeks left and every minute I spend with them is precious. I am a shallow sleeper, you see. The faintest of sound you make while I sleep will stir me up from my deep slumber and then I'll have a hard time falling back to sleep again. And it gives me headaches when finally I've given up trying to lull me to Zs.

It's been raining all afternoon. I wish I could just stay home but I can't.

Onto the good news, the PLDT guy dropped by yesterday to fix my constant- disconnetion-from-the-internet problem. He replaced everything (router, wires, phone line, EVERYTHING!) so I have better connection now. Save for rainy days like today when I still get disconnected from time to time. Other than that, everything's running smoothly.

I hope everyone's having a good day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home