the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

church on a wednesday

Yesterday, on the way to Citibank Greenhills I got hungry. I'm always hungry. But because my mother was cooking dinner of plenty and specifically asked Alej that we have dinner at home, I didn't want to eat something heavy. So the only solution to my hunger was.... McDonald's! And McDonald's it was because Alej wanted to buy Coke float. To my delight they had this Shrek 3 promo and the chicken nuggets and fries had a combo. With Coke float! What a treat! So we drove through McDonald's at Tomas Morato and you know what? Satisfying a craving, drive-thru fries, and chicken nuggets are the best combination ever especially with someone you love around (naks, the queso!).

Today Mama and I went to the novena-mass at the Baclaran Church. Papa and Mama like going to the Baclaran Church every Wednesday but since I get off work at 5pm, I decided that I could go every Wednesday too so Mama has someone to go with.

Now I'm pooped. The throng of people who go to that church is ridiculous. But I enjoyed observing the activities going around me and it was actually fun.

1 Comments:

Blogger Maria Bella said...

bwahahaha~ I take Julius almost every other day to get a Happy Meal because of the Shrek3 toys! I see he's not the only one enjoying the promos :)

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home