the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

holga went to the beach



My beach trip was cut short because I had to be home the next day before 6.30PM in time for Sunday mass and our Mother's Day dinner but I still had a great time. It was awesome, actually.

I was skeptical at first because I wasn't sure the beach was going to be beautiful. We got there at night and went night swimming even if I had no idea what the water looked like. Come morning time, the beach was breathtaking! It was sunny and I didn't mind baking my skin under the sun as long as there's water and sun.

It's surreal to float on water and squint your eyes to sun while you feel its rays piercing your skin. If I was in the city I'd hate the icky feeling but being in the sea and having the sun look down on you like that is different. It's bliss, I tell you.

I want to go back!

4 Comments:

Blogger JUN said...

After my senior year at the university and for years later, I was always with my Nikon. Be in at the beach, parties and everyday happenings. That's why Gino's life was well documented in pictures and video. And of course, in most of them you won't see me in them!

12:40 PM  
Blogger Gail Mallo said...

TITO JUN: nothing beats old school film! :)

1:04 PM  
Blogger Maria Bella said...

woweee! Looks like you had a great time! The beach looks so refreshing! Jelly is me :)

9:22 PM  
Blogger Ice Tornado said...

It looks like the Laiya area in Batangas. But then I could be wrong. hehe.


~aksvc.lj

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home