the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Hello, folks. Didn't feel like my normal blogging self lately because I was busy for the past few days. Busy doing what? College clearance, university clearance, applying for needed school documents and fixing graduation requirements in general. I never had time to blog or just write about random things. When I come home I'm already usually tired or there's something more important to do.

I'm really tired right now. Something imporant has occupied my Saturdays and this will go on until June. Please do not ask me what it's about. I might jinx it. Just be assured that I will spill details when the fruits of my efforts have materialized into something worth being proud of. Please do entitle me bragging rights too. It's tiring, this sort of mental torture. I think I like being physically tired more because you can just sleep it off and wake up feeling better or pop an Alaxan pill and the bodyaches go away. Being mentally tired, on the otherhand, is not just mentally draining but it's also physically tiring. At the end of the day you just want to shut your brain off and hibernate until everything's over and you've made it to the end of the line.

I surprised myself by going to the mall with my parents to shop. I was very tired in the sense that I felt like I was going to drop asleep on the mall floor anytime. But it was fun. I might as well make the most out of the few months' time that I have with my folks before they fly off to Brasilia, Brazil for Papa's new assignment. And boohoo it had to be on my birthday month.

Good news: I start work full-time on May 1. :)

Oh, and maroon layout to pay tribute to my leaving school for good (officially, on Tuesday) but being a UPM alumni will always be with me from this day on. U.P. has taught me so much that it's a pity to leave without being proud of anything that I have accomplished or have gained from my education. I don't think any alumni forgets her alma mater anyway. It's sort of implanted inside of you that it actually flows in your blood and believe me, it's a great feeling. I'll write a different post for this when I'm less tired and more inspired with Pomp and Circumstance playing in the background.

I'm off to bed. I need to rest. Good night, folks!

2 Comments:

Blogger Bluejedi said...

OMG you did it again. hahaha another new blog design. sipag mo talaga.

11:01 PM  
Blogger jassy said...

UPM ka? what course?

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home