the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Monday, April 2, 2007

You have to (re)watch The Godfather trilogy

The last time I watched The Godfather was when I was a little girl who had a short attention span when it came to movies that do not involve cartoons, animals, or a kiddy storyline. I rewatched the movie today and OHMYGOD! The Godfather rocked my socks off. I am so hooked that I watched The Godfather 2 right after the other. I'm like a zombie now but hands down to Mario Puzo for the brilliant writing and to Francis Ford Copolla for directing/producing the trilogy. I'm not yet done with the second part because I am but human whose tummy growls come dinner time. I will continue my The Godfather trilogy marathon later. This movie is so good that it shot off to my TOP 1 Best Movies of All Time. Er, it's not like I do have a list but theoretically speaking... if I did have one it would've been number one!

Oh, this is absolutely in no relation with the above mentioned whatsoever: I love polka dots. I have an insane knack for polka dots these days. What gives?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you know AGLOCO yet?
Visit me for more infomations.

8:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have 3 polka dot dresses.. hahaha.. go figure..

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home