the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Sunday, April 1, 2007

What's wrong with my dsl connection? Parang ang bagal.

I've been out and about the past few days spending hours at the mall with Alej and his family; eating out; watching movies (on dvd and at the cinema-- TMNT!); hanging out with Dar and Cara-- watching Lethal Weapon, eating ice cream, and having dim sum at Causeway; playing Literati or Checkers on Yahoo Messenger (having my ass kicked while at it) with Winston; and just tonight I met up with the rest of the Cogmotion people for Sam's post birthday dinner at Crocodile Grill in Greenbelt.

And...*drum roll* my phone has resurrected from the dead! I can't believe I waited so long to go to the Motorola Service Center when all they did was reformat the phone and replace my micro SD card (I had to buy a new one). I also got hit on by the guy who was in-charge of customer service/technical support. Imagine my surprise when he didn't charge the reformat of software and troubleshooting (which is about 320php or more for non-warranty holders). All he charged was the Transcend micro memory card that I bought. Yellow must be my lucky color (the shirt I wore today hehe).

It's already APRIL 1. April was is--

>>the day Alej and I turn one year and seven months!
>>Daivy's birthday!!! (Happy Birthday, dearest! I miss you so much!)
>>April Fool's Day! (beware of pranks!)
>>Palm Sunday! (have to wake up early tomorrow for morning mass and then lunch at MOA, I think)

I'm dizzy. And I have migraine. I think it's a little bit of both, I don't know. So I'm waiting for Tylenol PM to kick in and for my sister to come home so that I can head off to bed because I'm groggy.

Hope you had a great weekend!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dei Vy said...

I LOVE THAT MOVIE 3logy.

you should DL this new series called "the Black Donellys"..

i think you'll love it. i love it and plus tommy is real HOTT.

it's about the irish mob this time.

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home