the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Sneak Peek

A tall white chocolate mocha is the culprit for my being awake at this hour. 1AM is usually my bedtime.

I had a great day. Actually, let me correct it-- the last two days were awesome. I've been hanging out with friends and with Alej because he's going back to the province tomorrow night. Dar and Cara live five minutes away from home so they drop by often to hang out with me. We had a whole pizza the other day at Pricesmart and browsed strangers' Friendster and Multiply accounts (we're pathetically bored, you know).

I also got my first roll of 120 film developed and printed. Yeheyy! Too bad my scanner is broken. That shiney three-in-one printer that I love so much. It's unrepairable, the HP authorised repair shop said. :'( So I'll have to wait for Alej to scan them at his house and then email them to me. This is just a sneak peek. HAHA! I'll wait for the email of my Holga shots and then upload it on Multiply. Hurray for DSL! :)


I feel sad because Alej is leaving again. We don't know when he's coming back because the funeral is still tentative. But I had fun today-- pigging out at Pancake House and then coffee. For the first time we sat outside the coffee shop at the tables usually occupied by smokers. Usually, we sit inside where there's airconditioning because none of us are smokers. We watched cars swoosh by and talked. I love it when we talk and today he was most open with what he was thinking. And I love that. I love him.

Ahhh, enough drama.

Bleh. When I try to be not too wordy, I end up ranting. Maybe I am naturally wordy. Not only in written but in spoken words too. Maybe my mother swallowed a book or a newspaper when she was having me in her belly.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home