the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Monday, April 16, 2007

Of Freak Accidentes and Freaks Themselves

Mama is currently on a plane back home to Manila with Manny Pacquiao!!! Forget Vicky Belo. MANNY PACQUIAO! My father is sure that Mama didn't go up to him to ask for an autograph which would probably be worth a lot of pesos years from now if he continues to reap his fame into a legendary one.

I hate the weather. It's so HOT like seriously, seriously so.

And one of the windows on the second floor got hit by a stray bullet on Saturday night. My sister and I weren't home at the time it happened but my father said he heard a loud bang/crash sound. This is a freak accident because a few years back the same room got hit by a stray bullet which entered from the ceiling. It so happened that my sister and I were in the room with Mama sleeping on the bed. I heard the loud banging sound as if a humongous bed was dropped from the sky. It was that loud. I found my mother cringing in pain. She said her leg hurt but there was no blood. We didn't know what it was. My sister noticed the flakes of paint and ceiling material so when we looked up to the ceiling, true enough there was a hole on it! My sister and I were so frightened that we called our father who was watching tv downstairs at the living room. He found the casing beside the bed. It must have hit my mother's leg and then bounced off to the floor. The emergency room doctor thought it was a miracle because a bullet cannot bounce off a thin blanket. A few minutes earlier my head was on the same location where the bullet hit my mother's leg and everything would have turned out tragically.

We even kept the casing to report it to the police but the gun was unregistered. Nothing happened to the case. The creep was never caught and taught a lesson. Imagine if one of us were in the room and we died of a stray bullet, where is the justice in chasing after an unregistered gun? Sheesh.

And who lives nearby with an unregistered gun and likes to fire it? He ought to be taught a lesson!

2 Comments:

Blogger Bluejedi said...

Kung ang mga parok na yan ginagawa ang trabaho, kahit papaano ma determine ang pinagmulan ng bala. Kaya lang yung pulis yata mas magaling pa ang unggoy. Use the room for storage instead, hindi pala first case yan. I agree 1000% na kung sinoman siya dapat maparusahan. This is SPARTA!!! hehehe sugurin mo ng itak!

2:06 PM  
Blogger Bluejedi said...

nga pala sipag mo talagang mag re-design ng site. it changes with the season.

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home