the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Friday, April 13, 2007

updates

I finally got a haircut.

I met up with college friends. Again, finally, after several absences from dinner dates with the same group.

Tomorrow is the first day. First day funk gives me the jitters.

People tell me that I lost weight. Even my Lit professor from way back sophomore year. I rejoice because dieting or eating healthy never worked for me. Lo and behold! Getting sick twice in a span of two months and being hospitalized for 5 days did the trick. Only, I don't know if I can keep this up with all the Lindt Truffles and Ferrero chocolates I've been consuming.

I think "the visitor" is coming soon. Yesterday, my meals consisted of:
Lunch-- leftover chicken noodle soup and siopao.
Merienda-- another siopao (it's small, mind you hehe)& shawarma a few hours later when Alej and I passed by Banawe Ave. Food Channel!! (I love it!)
Dinner-- a huge slab of yummy T-bone steak and two scoops of mashed potatoes from Everything At Steak
Dessert-- Chocolate Cream, grande from Starbucks.

Ewwwwwwwwwww. My boyfriend is amazed by my appetite. I am too. o(0_o)o!!

I'm sleepy.

Good bye!

4 Comments:

Blogger Maria Bella said...

hi Gaily! Glad your appetite is back and that you are almost like your old self again~ careful with the chocos and coffee- I should tell myself the same thing! hahaha! Who is the "visitor"?

11:22 PM  
Blogger jon go said...

haircut??? wow! how short? like mine? like john's? like alej's??

belle: the visitor!!! you don't know??? even i know!!! DOL

8:09 PM  
Blogger Maria Bella said...

bwahahahaha! oh! the buisitor! I get it now! duh :)

3:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad you've recovered fast and in good spirit. that's the girl.

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home