the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Where have all my creative juices gone? Maybe it was all but a figment of my imagination-- having creative juices. I can't even write a decent entry on this blog and I can't make a new layout because everytime I open Photoshop, I stare at the blank canvas on the screen-- stumped and clueless about where to start. So I'm waiting for "the moment" to hit me so that I can create another layout.

I missed Jane's birthday celebration last night because of the prior commitment I had with Alej. It was his high school's barkada dinner thing. So while all my high school friends were at Gumbo in Mall of Asia merrymaking and feasting on Janey's birthday dinner, I was at Burgoo in Promenade, Greenhills. That's so so far away. :'( They even went to Jaipur to party right after dinner. Huhu. I can't believe I missed one of the get-togethers. It's always always fun with these guys. But the dinner at Greenhills wasn't too bad at all. The girls in the group planned a beach trip at Laiya, Batangas in a few weeks. I want to go but I have to negotiate with my parents first. They're kind of strict about these overnight/out-of-town things. And then there's Revtech's summer outing in a beach in Zambales. That's two consective weekends of beach trips! I can't believe it. I've always complained of not stepping foot on the beach this summer yet, not even once. When finally opportunities presented themselves, there is that danger that I won't be able to go. How sad is that? I must go!! :'(


I'm going to run out of medium format film. Huhu! I need more! :'( My Holga is sad. It hasn't seen the sun for a long time.

Yey! I've finished downloading Grey's Anatomy S02E20! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home