the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Sunday, September 25, 2005

new layout

new lay out because i couldn't help myself. yes, it might look like i'm already in sembreak mode but i'm not because i am fully aware that i still have a lot of things to do. one of which is that econ exam tomorrow. sigh

oh, yesterday i colored my hair to brownish-red. it's not that noticeable as i hoped it would be but i think it's okay this way instead of having bright hair that won't suit my skin color. besides, i did say i wanted something different, not something that would scream HEY! I'M AN ANGST-RIDDEN 20 YEAR OLD. YES, ANGST-RIDDEN AND QUARTER-LIFE CRISIS STRICKEN. so yeah. i'm going to continue living in the shadows. it's safer in the shadows.

i thought i'd move the blog to gail.mess-up.org again because it's supposed to be my website. but i don't have enough time. 24 hours isn't even enough anymore. my body being so sleep-hungry lately isn't helping either. for two days straight i'd fall asleep as early as 8pm. like last thursday, i was supposed to cat nap. when i tried to wake up i couldn't bring myself to stand up because my eyes were so heavy. i ended up sleeping until the morning when i woke up 2 hours earlier than i should because i had two papers for econ.

must study now. good bye. blockmates, kaya niyo yan! (HAHA! kasi ako parang hindi. wahhh!)

2 Comments:

Blogger hera said...

hi gail! don't worry my kasama ka basta puyatan! all-nighters of drafting gave me a permanent backache...crap..

and the beach...the beach is calling me...

haay...gusto ko na din ng sembreak.

5:23 AM  
Blogger Gail Mallo said...

HERA: oo nga! THE BEEEEEACH!!! hay sembreak. so near yet so far!

well, at least pag antok na antok na ko sa puyatan alam ko somewhere in metro manila may Hera na nagpupuyat din! HAHAHA! ;)

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home