the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

grumpy me on a monday

i was grumpy the whole day. the reasons:

1. i wasn't able to sleep properly last night. thus, the lack of rest. i don't know why but it felt like i had 5 mugs of coffee and the caffeine kept me awake. ironically, i did not even have caffeine yesterday.

2. morning did not start well when my mother refused to let me commute all the way to Manila with an important thing inside my bag for fear it might get stolen and worse.. i might be killed. we tried calling the cab company for a ride but no one was available so my mother suggested that i rode with them to the hospital so she could hail me a cab there. as a result, i had to skip my next class which sparked another round of argument (a very short one at that...) because of my being absent and all.

so yes, i floated through the day with dark under-eye circles. my choice of blouse was a plain black collared one. black because that's what i felt inside and collared because mitchie and i were among the reporters for Prof Mateo's class. ho-hum. reporting went well, i guess. except for the fact that i apparently reported too fast and i swear i did not notice how fast i was going. by the time my part was done, prof mateo said "si Gail parang binabagyo mag report". BWAHAHA. sorry, ma'am. i'm like that when i'm nervous.

two more papers to go. a presentation on wednesday. gulp

one more week until the end of the semester then it's finals week. then the dreadful awaiting of classcards-- the final judgement. i hope i survive this sem. i'm close to having a nervous breakdown because of anxiety and everything else that goes around in my head whenever i have one of my panic attacks.

oh, before i end this... i also want to stress out how tiring it is to mope around the whole day. my family noticed how down i was. i don't know... must be all the stress that's piling up and the feeling that i might not get things done ON TIME. that scares me to death.

i need to sleep now. i've finished revising the first chapter of my thesis proposal. i misplaced the edited (by prof betan) part last week so i wasn't able to pass the revised first chapter along with the second chapter. ho-hum. at least it's done now!

good night!

1 Comments:

Blogger Gail Mallo said...

POLARIAN: hello! glad i'm not alone but i hope you'll be okay, though :)

DAIVY: chocolate helped :) as always!

MARK: thesis sucks. :P

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home