the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Friday, September 16, 2005

bite me

It's down to this
I've got to make this life make sense
Can anyone tell what I've done
I miss the life
I miss the colours of the world
Can anyone tell where I am

'Cause now again I've found myself
So far down, away from the sun
That shines into the darkest place
I'm so far down, away from the sun again
Away from the sun again

I'm over this
I'm tired of living in the dark
Can anyone see me down here
The feeling's gone
There's nothing left to lift me up
Back into the world I know

(away from the sun, three doors down)


is this PMS? or do i just really hate the world today for no apparent reason at all? i've been really down since this afternoon. someone explain! i already tried to sleep it off. twice, even. i'm a big sleeper like that. but i felt the same feeling when i woke up-- still downright depressed. i wish i could put my finger on what's wrong because i hate not knowing what's going on especially when it's my mind that's making me feel this way. outside the weather is cool-- the kind of weather that normally takes me on a high and makes me want to stop time. but tonight is different because while the weather outside is just right, inside i feel like a raging storm is brewing and i'm going to snap anytime.

PMS. yes, i'll blame it on PMS. i'd rather blame it on that than have nothing to blame my mood on.

So I walk up on high
And I step to the edge
To see my world below.
And I laugh at myself
As the tears roll down.
’cause it’s the world I know.
It’s the world I know.

(the world i know, collective soul)

1 Comments:

Blogger hushmey said...

Hey! Nice site! :D

I super love that song from 3 doors down - Away From The Sun!

Anyway, I hope you'll feel fine ;D

Take Care!

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home