the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Thursday, September 1, 2005

i'm sarcastic today (but i won't bite your head off)

i had little sleep last night studying for the econ exam. oh the joys of cramming! (i'm being sarcastic just in case some of you think i like cramming).

i'm at an internet place at Robinson's Place. i really hate paying too much for internet in a public place when i can surf all day and night at home. but because of desperation to amuse myself while killing time, i'm here. oh, speaking of overpriced internet and printing services, i had a colored picture (for the paper which i forgot to print at home) printed and you know how much i paid for a stupid picture? 40 pesos! i could have printed it on photo paper from a photo printer at home for FREE! argh. but i'll shut up now because this is the only thing that's keeping me sane right now because i hate waiting. really.

i haven't eaten lunch yet too. all i had for breakfast was a piece of pandesal and water. no wait. i didn't even drink water! i've been awake since 4am this morning. go me! lets hope i won't fall asleep here anytime soon.

i can't wait for the weekend. nevermind the studying i still have to do and two papers more to write. at least i'll get to take time off to sleep.

my friends and i complain that we don't have "t.v. lives" anymore. no more C.S.I. every week. i don't even know if the 4th season of ALIAS is aready showing on AXN. try as i might to follow every single episode of Desperate Housewives, i can't seem to remember when it shows. or by the time i remember, the day had already passed.

good thing i bring my ipod mini with me everywhere i go. by plugging the earphones in my ears, i get to warn off people that I DO NOT WANT TO BE BOTHERED. mwahahaha!

okay bye! i'm going to amuse myself some more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home