the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

your browser is gonna dieee!!!!

graduation pictorial the other day. i had a blast! laugh trip with my school friends! HAHAHA!!!

allow me to kill your browsers...

credits: digicam photos care of matt & tal. blurry photos care of my camerphone because i forgot my camera.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
van, me, tal, & apol with papa paolo!!! :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
the girls of P.G. with Jules :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
me, van, & tal with a very cartoonish (because of the glasses!) version of paolo!!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
lets get sillyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!! tal, van, me, & apol

from the cameraphone....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

mitchie, me, & van. angry little nerds. HAHAHA!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
pao & hot sexy chicks (HAHAHA!!!!) tal & gail.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
pao & i

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
for my creative shot i was a cowgirl with a leather jacket & a cow girl hat! NYAHAHA!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
tal & i

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
pao & i agaiiiin!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
ang cute ni noveeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
van, me, apol, & tal. where's mitchie?!
i lab my girlprens!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
mitchie & i :)


oh yes! we had lots of fun!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger εsтнεя said...

hey! U already graduated? Congrats! *thumbs up*

11:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey gail! are you sure that you're in the pic?..what i saw was a beautiful lady...hardly recognizes you...super ganda mo at sexy!

12:36 PM  
Blogger Gail Mallo said...

DEI HAHAHA!!!! the make up was unbelievable! it felt like i was looking at a different me whenever i looked in the mirror!

sige i'll show you the pictures when i get them. scan ko.

ESTHER: haha! no i haven't yet. those are just for graduation pictures.

ANONYMOUS: erm... nagmukha lang ako tao diyan and it's a once-in-a-lifetime moment when i looked like a girl. HAHAHA! :P

12:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry to say but...sobrang obsessed na ako sa'yo

12:51 PM  
Blogger maks said...

oh my God. All I see are hot chicks hehehe. Seems to me that you became more hotter when you mature. Hmmm...i wonder if the writings would change too. Congrats gail.

1:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey gail...

i havent visited your blogspot in a longtime...

i know this is out of context, seeing you were very happy about your grad pix, but i noticed your banner.. and since im feeling so sucky today, as i read your banner.. i felt like asking ...

"but what if you never get used to it?"

shucks i feel like marvin the paranoid android from the hitchikers guide to the galaxy...

un lang po.. sorry to ruin your moment.

'...'

~ayz

2:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

grad pic shoot was a blast!!!...gaily I pirated some of your pics....wahehehehe c u around.... :-)

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home