the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

you're mine

WOWWWWW!!! remember my super cool uncle slash godfather who introduced me to Harry Potter by giving me the whole set (inlcluding his own books) for my 16th birthday? (refer to previous post). he did it again!!! he came over today an handed me this!!! he went through all that trouble of reserving a copy. WOWWWW!!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


still busy with school. no social life heeh. that can wait until it's safe to get into the scene again. for now.. i'm very enthusiastic to work on my papers minus time pressure. still juggling a lot of things but will hopefully live.

will write more when i have more time.

bye!

6 Comments:

Blogger The Pageman said...

hi gail,
just make sure that you don't bump into a dementor or a death-eater and that you have an auror around you :p
ingats,
paul

4:25 PM  
Blogger Ina said...

Hoy email mo nga ako! Hehehe. Anyhoo, I don't have my Book 6 yet. That's coz I spent all my money on the Sin City graphic novels. Natanggap mo ba yung email ko? Update! Update! :)

3:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow how nice of your uncle!! me i still don't have a copy yet!!! my oh my!

4:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so hows the book so far?

exams are right around the corner...

which only means one thing... more procrastination ... more bloggin, haha...

8:32 AM  
Blogger Gail Mallo said...

paul: HAHA! thanks! i wish i had all the free time to read :( so busy with school!

ina: sin city!!!!! and... check your mail! write-up ko!

she: i know! nice noh? HEHE

renjie: hay. i need more free time. so busy with school i don't have time to blog anymore. pfft.

i haven't read the book yet because i have no time. bummer.

10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i gotta get hold of that book already..

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home