the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Fantastic Four rocks

so the Subic trip didn't push through because my mother cannot stress her legs out because her veins there are clogged. at least the right leg.

yesterday was much fun. Fantastic Four rocked! WOOHOO! after that, i went out with some people (including my sister) to Timog to hang out. right before midnight i texted Ina. she urged me to drop by her place since a couple of her friends are dropping by to see her off in the morning. so i agreed after pursuading my parents that someone was going to bring me home. i made a complete fool out of myself looking wide-eyed and puzzled while searching for Ina at Starbucks West Ave. there are two, for your information. so when Ina said, "dun sa first Starbucks." i figured it was the one beside Saisaki/Kamayan restaurant. but they were at the other Starbucks!!! sheesh. but it was okay. they picked me up and off we went to Ina's place. we just hanged out. it was awkward at first because i didn't know anyone except Catan. i stayed until a little past 2am because my sister stayed up until i came home. Ina left this morning. i'm going to miss her!

i slept until 9am this morning even if i still wanted to sleep. my body clock adjusts that fast that i can no longer sleep until noon even if i badly want to.

i'm cutting out on caffeine. imagine? i hope i survive!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey gail,

thanks for getting back to me, I needed that.

right now, its 330am and Im still up, partly due to the fact that Ive got a paper due tomorrow and partly because I havent been sleeping well as of late

the funeral is in exactly six and a half hours from now, we're heading out of town at 630am so that we're there in time, (its about a two and a half hour drive)

im not too sure how this one is going to go but i'll let you know. thanks for the prayers. i hope your mom gets better, its not that serious is it? i want to see fanastic four, jessica alba, haha...

take care and God bless!

Renjie

3:30 PM  
Blogger Gail Mallo said...

DEI i got your long ass email! I'll reply to you and thank you so much for helping out!!! :D

RENJIE you don't need to thank me for anything :)

i'm going to continue to pray for you. i hate being all comforting when someone loses someone because i haven't experienced that yet but this is the least thing i could do to make a grieving soul feel better.

cheer up! :)

7:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eiz....am....hehehhe,
im yfc palawan!!!!

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home