the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Sunday, June 26, 2005

insignificant post. but i'll post anyway.

i already finished the book (Here on Earth, Alice Hoffman) i bought yesterday. when my mother saw me engrossed in the book and how far i already was she was surprised to see me finish it just like that. it's a good book, you know. to think that i was really worried yesterday if i'd have enough free time (with school an all) to read for pleasure. anyway, i really liked it. that's why i couldn't put it down except when i had to sleep, eat, bathe, go to mass, and pick up my new glasses.

i'm suprised at how sharp my vision could be with glasses on. i've been living without them for so long by neglecting the fact that i had to wear glasses and now it's a beautiful world! HAHA! okay i'm kidding.

i need to go on another trip to Books For Less this week. i really really must. you must believe me when i say that that place is a treasure box for bookworms like me. maybe i can talk my father into driving me there again the next weekend. hurray!

it's raining heavily over this side of metro manila. i think i'll go snuggle under the covers now and at least just this once, i might fall asleep before midnight.

3 Comments:

Blogger Gail Mallo said...

gusto ko!!! :D

9:35 PM  
Blogger εsтнεя said...

hmm.. interesting :)

6:41 PM  
Blogger Gail Mallo said...

ANNA: ahh talaga? i think yan yung sinasabi ni ate :) yey! i want to check it out! HEHE

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home