the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Monday, August 8, 2005

sunday

to the people who greeted me a happy birthday: (refer to previous post, also to the ones who messaged me through my Friendster account, my Livejournal, through e-cards, & through text message)

THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH!!!!



i was surprised that a lot of people greeted. it made me feel really special! =) some old friends remembered too as well as friends who lost touch. that was more than enough to make my birthday really stellar. thank you, REALLY.

to Dei, thank you so much for the text message, the post on your LJ, & the comment on the previous post. wow! you greeted me thrice!!

to esther, thanks for the e-card! hope to see you soon!

to jern, my birthday twin... i'll never forget your birthday for as long as i live because we were born on the same day! HAHA! imagine that! i texted you twice on the eve of our birthay but i think i have your old numbers.

to the rest (you guys are A LOT!)... thank you thank you thank you! MWWWWAH!

_______________

i had a bad case of mood swing today but i tried my best not to affect other people with my bad mood. it was so hard to smile but smile i did. i wish i knew what was wrong so i could blame it on that. but NO. it was just a bad case of mood swing.

i had dinner with my family at Mr. Choi's Kitchen at Galle. i wanted to eat at Oody's but they already settled for Mr. Choi. i couldn't eat Chinese food again after eating at Ta Yann with my friends the past friday. but the food wasn't so bad. my sister & i went to Terranova afterwards. i've sworn off pastel & all i want these days are green, orange, & yellow. there's a citrus thing going on tsk.. tsk. people seem to notice that too! during my birthday, i got:

1. a green (the right shade!) Ba-yo jacket from my sister & kuya john plus green & white bracelets (3 pcs)
2. a pair of rainbow colored star hair clip apple let me pick
3. a pair of turqoise (another favorite color!) clay beaded bracelet from van (she let me pick)
4. a peridot (my birthstone which is consequently green too!) necklace with a cross pendant, a pair of earrings, & a ring
5. a bouquet of peach roses & a teddy bear from someone

green rocks my world these days :)

anyway, the best way to cure a mood swing is to go to a mall-- window shop, buy stuff, or just walk around & refresh the mind! that'll work. i know it always does for me. either a huge weight gets lifted off my shoulders or i leave the mall with worse mood because i couldn't buy the thing i want to get.

anyway... random peekchurs of the week. forgive the grainy resolution. they came from my phone.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
this is my cousin =)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
these are my friends (the bestest!) apple & mitchie

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
this is my peekchur with funny smile :P HAHAHA! with tal the shopaholic

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
this is tal & i again

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
another peekchur from van's bday treat


gab's birthday peekchurs
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
birthday boi

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
gab's scared of tita Gail

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
gab's supacute pirate guests HAHA!


i bought a book from Booksale before my birthday. it's called Where the Heart Is by Billie Letts. i don't know why i keep picking books that i think i like & then lateron find out from the flap that it's an Oprah's Book Club book. my sister said it only means one thing... Oprah & i have the same taste in books! HAHAHA!!! plus, my mother gave me a hardbound copy of a John Grisham book. hrmm... i must read stuff for school first.

must go to bed now.

today is gone but tomorrow will be okay
oh with another day...

2 Comments:

Blogger Aletha Jane said...

hi gail! mac wanted to greet you happy birthday! i just talked to him in msn. :)

2:01 AM  
Blogger εsтнεя said...

U R Welcome!

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home