the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Monday, August 1, 2005

what doesn't kill me makes me stronger (credit goes to the person who first said that)

i'm currently taking a break from working on my thesis proposal due tomorrow. 7am. first period. amidala fell asleep under the table where i'm working. she fell asleep beside my feet (no, not because my feet stink!). she's still under the table fast asleep. i, myself, want to crawl all the way upstairs to my bed and hibernate. too bad that's only wishful thinking.

looks like i won't be getting any rest until this week is finally over. i have another long exam for prof mateo's class on wednesday and it's for History of Southeast Asia. if you're thinking that i'm in senior year, why still study History... well, it's because it's our major. history is always present in every semester. it's okay. all of us love history anyhow. except for the number of names, places, etc. that you have to memorize. it will really make your head spin or during exam time, you'll suffer from a very bad case of mental block. so yes, tomorrow it's another all nighter for us. come wednesday, i bet we'll all be lifeless as zombies walking in a trancelike manner.

i was supposed to go to the main library at the Diliman campus today but that got cancelled after school because something came up. so i went grocery shopping with my sister & mother instead. i don't know what went into my head because the hours i was at the supermarket could have been spent resting or working on my thesis proposal. i guess i was just desperate to take my mind off school for a few hours. i think the mocha freeze i got from Dunkin Donuts helped me stay awake. then it had to rain heavily when it was time to go home. it actually flooded in some parts of metro manila! from what i heard from the news, there's going to be more rain the coming days with thunderstorms. how scary! i hate thunder. it freaks me out.

oh! it was Gab's first birthday yesterday at Jollibee! it was so much fun! i love children's party! i hate mascots because i'm petrified of them but the Jollibee mascot yesterday was too cute especially when he danced! HAHA! i'll post pictures soon.

so much for my break. i should get back to work now. it's almost midnight. not yet done. i wonder if i'll ge to sleep tonight. hayyy.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

senior year is really tiring!!

10:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
» »

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home