the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Saturday, August 13, 2005

random things

congratulate me! the other day i deleted my inbox of 3000+ emails! YEY!! HAHA! i've been wanting to clean my inbox since forever but i kept being lazy. i'd procrastinate & procrastinate until i finally got around emptying the inbox. yahoo!

lately i've been feeling more & more grateful that my friends & i found each other. i've had my craziest most belly-aching moments with them from laughing so hard until my face hurt.

I LOVE YOU FRIENDS!!!
Image hosted by TinyPic.com
apol, van, me, & mitchie minus the others. you know who you are!

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
mitchie & i @ oody's.

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
tal, matt, mitch, & apol.

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
alla on my bed.

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
counting yellow cars.

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
stormy saturday afternoon.

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
my mother & a pair of hot Oakley shades. HAHAHA! HOT MAMA! p.s. they're not her's. they're my sister's.


now... a survey from Ina! i got tagged!

Seven things that scare you
1. barking dogs
2. rodents
3. thunder & lightning
4. plane crash
5. heights
6. falling in love ( what is love? *scratches head*)
7. dying a slow & painful death

Seven things that you like the most
1. my laptop
2. my books
3. my green ipod mini that i named Peewee
4. summer vacations
5. CHRISTMAS!
6. road trips
7. small/big miracles

Seven important things in your room
1. the book shelf (including the books)!
2. the tv
3. closet
4. old pictures
5. my life's scrapbook
6. my favorite blanket (a white comforter)
7. a chestful of bags

Seven random facts about you
1. strong perfumes give me migraines so i only use Ralph by Ralph Lauren, Spirit of Moonflower by The Body Shop, or Johnson's Baby Cologne Regular.
2. i don't like to write about some personal things (meaning... my non-existent love life) in this blog.
3. i was accident prone as a kid because i was like a little boy. i've had countless knee abrasions, lacerations, stitches on my right elbow, a dead fingernail, & a very bad swing accident that made my head bang on the metal things. it bled & bled unti a part of my shirt was soaked with blood.
4. i liked to fight with boys as a girl. i took the boys vs. girls thing very seriously as a child. i even beat up my guy classmates in class. yes, they hated me to pieces for that. (to my friends: old habits die hard, don't they?)
5. i fell in love with New York since my first visit as a 6 year old.
6. i'm a Pandora's Box waiting to be openned.
7. i'm allergic to alcohol ( i get really red all over & can't breathe properly ) but i still drink occasionally. i don't like beer, though. tequila rocks :)

Seven things you plan to do before you die
1. backpacking all over Europe with just enough clothes, money, a cellphone, & my Schengen visa!!!
2. write a book. i want to write a story book for kids too!
3. go on a safari to wild Africa
4. change lives
5. make people happy
6. ride a very very very scary rollercoaster!
7. sign up for a theater acting workshop. really!!!! just to conquer my stage fright.

Seven things you can do
1. i can play the piano (studied for 8 years)
2. i can talk with an Indian accent
3. i can cross my eyes like crazy
4. i can cook
5. i can bake oatmeal choco chip cookies & brownies
6. i can read a whole book in a few hours (or one day...)
7. i can be the biggest loser clown & corniest joker EVER.

Seven things you can't do
1. i can't NOT write about my thoughts
2. i can't NOT talk even for just a few minutes. really.
3. i can't NOT smile even if i feel rotten inside. my sunny side doesn't take days-off.
4. i can't stand the sight of chilli after being made to eat four pieces of red chilli last year. it made me cry.
5. i can't NOT cry over small things because i'm shallow like that.
6. i can't NOT laugh all the time because i'm easily amused that way.

Seven things that attract you to the opposite sex
1. hygiene
2. eyes
3. sense of humor
4. knows how to have fun
5. gets along with my friends & family
6. smile
7. shares the same interests as i have

Seven celeb crushes
1. Chris Martin
2. Denzel Washington
3. Will Smith
4. the hot gardener from Desperate Housewives
5. Tom Hanks
6. Kevin Costner
7. ---

Seven people you want to see take this quiz
1. Tal
2. Renjie
3. Liane
4. Daivy
5. Jane
6. Jern
7. Mina

3 Comments:

Blogger Liane said...

Hi Gail! I love that "raindrops" picture. Galing ng pagkakakuha.. :D

5:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

man! amidala's so big and chubby now.. SO CUTE!!

i like the picture with you counting the yellow cars { and the idea of counting yellow cars ;) }

omg. tita is so pimpin' those hott pair of sun glasses. tell her i said "hi".. i miss her! actually, i miss all of you! i'm still tita's ampon right??

5:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seven celeb crushes
1. Chris Martin
2. Denzel Washington
3. Will Smith
4. the hot gardener from Desperate Housewives
5. Tom Hanks
6. Kevin Costner
7. ---...definitely not me

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home