the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

the world could die and everything may lie / still you shouldn't cry / cuz time may pass but none of them will last / i'll be by your side

when i came home from school, i fell asleep to Rivermaya's 214 playing on repeat mode. thank you, Mitchie for burning a cd for me with Rivermaya's oldies :) love you mitsie!!! hehe! i'm going to pay her back by burning her a Kitchie Nadal cd.

woke up from my nap with a migraine. tried to sleep it off but obviously it didn't work. when i got downstairs there was this shoebox full of pictures. some were ruined on the sides but they're pretty much decent. i haven't seen ANY of these pictures before. EVER. they are of my childhood... my sister and i growing up as well as that of my parents when they still lived in Japan. there were also old video tapes and they were labeled "PAGAN, MYANMAR" or "KOBE, JAPAN". my parents' wedding video tape was also there. we should get the tapes cleaned, they have white stuff inside and it'll ruin the VHS player. maybe i should get them transferred to VCD or DVD too to save these videos. they're precious!


haha!!! HOT only if you're a pedophile!!! :P


another HOT JAPANESE SCHOOL GIRL OUTFIT picture hahahaha! :P




my sister (gwen) and i. sweet eh? and omigod! the outfit! hahaha!!! the socks! *rolls over laughing*


i look like a baby wrestler with my jumper!! larger version here


my sister and i larger version here



here's more :) larger version here

old family pictures



mama's little girl. mama and i. family picture daddy's little girl hehe :)


So now you know where i got the enthusiasm to chronicle and take pictures of every detail of my life through pictures and words. we have a bunch of albums stored in two trunks. video tapes too. i wonder where those stuff are.

i'm going to do the same with my kids. i'll take lots of pictures of them growing up heehee :D

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u look cute when u were a kid.. hehe.. (I'm not saying that u don't look cute now! :D)

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home