the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Wednesday, January 5, 2005

it's so much fun going back to my hard drive and finding old pictures from last year. so these are the random photos i found which brought back school days of 2004.


zandra, mitchie, and i at the Oblation Garden being goofballs.

LRT ride to Marikina to interview Father Robert Reyes (the "running priest") for our COMM3 project.

a couple of posters on the bulletin board at RH hall.

mitchie and i pretending to not see the camera. wehehe!


on the ride home i sat across a little boy (around 2-3 years old) with his mother. the boy was so cute! he kept singing loudly. i looked at him and smiled. i wanted to reach out to him and pinch his cheeks. he looked back at me with a questioning stare. for a moment i thought he was going to tell on me to his mother. that happened last year when i found this little girl so cute. i smiled at her and this little girl of a brat called her mom and pointed out at me with a pout. that scared me. i thought her mom was going to walk up to me and tell me that i was rude or something. adoring cute little kids isn't a crime (unless you're a pedophile). too bad i had to get off that ride too soon. i still want to pinch that little boy.

i should log off and get back to my studying. quiz tomorrow and another long exam on friday. that's how cool my life is. third day of class for 2005 and there are already loads of schoolwork. looks like i won't be able to enjoy my weekend either. i have a report to work on. i was so lucky to pick the slot for tuesday's reporting. notice the sarcasm? ughh!

ok bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home