the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Saturday, December 25, 2004

this year's Christmas is one of the best ever :)

i'm still here. my sister and i were supposed to go back to QC this afternoon but because we had such a great time, we extended it. good thing we brought extra clothes when we packed. my cousins were hilarious.

before heading off here my sister and her boyfriend did some last minute shopping yesterday and i tagged along. i treated them for lunch at Cajun. the place is a small restaurant but they have the best food! if you like T.G.I. Fridays or Chili's, you'll like Cajun because their food is cheaper and they serve big servings! after that we went to Rockwell... looked around and my sister bought me her Christmas gift for me at Beauty Bar. then we went to Galle to buy things. kuya john got me a Sugarfree cd. Dramachine. i was supposed to get Spongecola's latest but the record bar was out of stock. an hour later we were here at my grandparents' place.

Christmas eve was even more fun. my cousin Zeniel (who's two months older than my sister who's 21), my other cousin Al who's a year younger than i am, and his girl friend went to the garage and sound tripped (the music came from kuya john's car). as Bamboo's and Slapshock's cd played in the background, the guys had a couple of beers while the girls food tripped (me, my sister, and KC). hay. it was sooo fun! especially when my cousin got drunk. haha :D he was so FUNNY and TALKATIVE.

in the morning my parents called. i miss them so much! my father was all sentimental by saying he misses us more now that it's Christmas and that my mom wants to be with us soon. well... a month to go and i'll see them again.

man, i swear i can't live here. my grandmother keeps feeding us and my grandfather ordered 2 boxes of pizza from pizza hut this afternoon. when my sister left for a while with her boyfriend, they brought a box of brownies when they got back from Megamall.

hayy. the fun didn't stop there. we're still here! and they're all at the garage now. so i'm off. ;)

i hope everyone had a merry christmas! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home