the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Monday, December 13, 2004

i'm lazy. bulleted entry.

high:
. did "okay" at my history quiz.

. twister fries and fillet-o-fish at McDo.

. finding my notebook ("my precious") after thinking that it was lost. er, it was lost for a few minutes. had to retrace my way to National Bookstore and everywhere i went before McDonald's. almost burst out crying because my precious notes that i slaved over the past few months are all there! plus, i have a long exam in history on thursday! found it minutes later at the other table at McDo. heehee.

. long walk to the National Library for research.

. buying chocolate coated and strawberry coated pretzels from 7-11. the ones that i liked growing up. they can only be bought at Thailand but i found them at 7-11. happiness.

. hanging out and talking with Novee and Crystal at Starbucks while we waited for our blockmates so we could work on our presentation for sir atoy's class.

. getting my dose of caffeine rush.

. seeing my crush #3 at the RH lobby :)

low:
. cramming for a long exam in GEOG143 and quiz in AS121 (in a few minutes...)

. the fact that i won't get sleep tonight. TOXIC!

. didn't find my assigned report in SOCSCI120 at the Natl' Library so i'll have to go to Diliman Main Lib tomorrow. *grunts*

. losing my school i.d. during registration a month ago. i won't be able to enter the Main Lib. pfft.

. Geertz was no where in sight at the library. grawr. books on him are so hard to find. again, grawr.

. terrible headache this morning. thanks to Ava for her paracetamol.

. misplacing my FORM 5. GRRRREAT.

. my sim card got blocked because i absent-mindedly punched in the wrong codes when i switched it on. great. just great. i need my phone! i have people to text about school stuff!

. i'm sleepy and tired but i can't go to bed because i have to STUDY!

. Christmas break is so near yet so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home