the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Saturday, December 18, 2004

greenhills tiangge was fun last night. the place was hustling and bustling with people but it was fun :) bargain hunting is always fun especially when you can by a hefty amount with a few bucks. shopping is good therapy, i tell you. it never fails to make a girl happy, shallow or not.

my sister treated me, kuya John, Egy, and Jinx to Oyster Boy after. she's done with studying and graduation day is on January. i was so thrilled for her. she was too. she was glowing all night with sparkling eyes. she was like floating on air. we left the guys and grabbed a bite at Hot Shots because i was craving for a cheeseburger. over greasey cheeseburgers, potato wedges, and iced tea...there we were, just the two of discussing about her achievement. she talked about her plans, how it's going to be from now on, and she told me how it felt to have finished school when i asked her. my parents are thrilled too, of course. they couldn't be any happier than having their eldest daughter graduate from college.

we went back to Oyster Boy. the rest of the night we all enjoyed each other's company over oysters and drinks. jinx kept craving for yema. we kept going back to the tiangge area just to buy more from the booths there. i love hanging out with these people. they make me remember how it's like to have fun. "Good clean fun", just like what my father tells me.

oh, i chopped my hair off today. all good 3 inches of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home