the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Sunday, January 2, 2005

i think i may have tonsilitis. i can't be sick. not when classes are about to resume! i feel guilty for not studying during the holidays for my upcoming exams. maybe tomorrow. who studies on Christmas break anyhow? er, maybe some of my blockmates. that just proves how much of a delinquent student i am.

i was able to catch SATC's final episode. i loved the ending, kind of brings out the message that your failed relationships are the setting stones to the right One. i didn't think Mr. Bigg would be the one for Carrie. afterall, they've been on and off for so many times. i liked it. Paris was too perfect, anyhow. New York is still the best place to end the show.

i had my eyes glued on the tv from 11am-7pm watching the C.S.I. marathon on AXN. except for the episode which i already saw because i had to shower. didn't go with my sister to UP Diliman to take Amidala for a walk. my sister said she had such a great time walking around (i'm referring to Amidala, btw). after a while she got tired so my sister carried her. cute! i love having Amidala around. she likes following me around the house. when i'm watching tv, she just hangs around the living room and sleeps there. when i get up from the couch and to the kitchen, she still follows me. she likes to stare too!

classes start on monday and i'm the saddest little girl on earth. it's my last night to sleep late and it breaks my heart to think that next week i'm up and about again, cramming & stressing over school stuff. i hate school, you know. i'm in it just because i want a good future and i want that piece of paper they call a "diploma". so while i'm at it, i might as well give it my best.

good night. it's sound tripping now for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home