the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Monday, January 3, 2005

halfway in between feeling extremely sleepy and half sick, here i am in my pajamas and groggy self trying to cook up words just because i feel like writing.

so this is the last night of Christmas break. classes resume tomorrow. spent a rather fruitful last day of vacation with my sister, john, joyce, and jay-r. went to rockwell, greenhills shopping center, then to riverbanks in marikina. last night i stayed up until 3am just because i thought it would be my last day to sleep late. had a good time watching old dvds that i've watched before and laughed my ass off on a movie that i found pretty hilarious. yes, all this by myself. woke up at past 1pm this morning with a stab in the chest realizing that tomorrow i'd be up and about as early as 7am because of first day of classes.

i wonder what 2005 has in store for me. i think life will be different. with the parents coming home, the household would be turned into a topsy-turvey world-- my mother telling me to fix my closet and fold the t-shirts i've rolled up into balls while rushing to get ready for school, my father sharing his famous corny jokes at the dinner table, the house smelling like real homecooked meals my mother is famous for, and of course... the more life this house is going to be filled with. i can't wait for them to come home. a few more weeks to go.

have to hop into bed now if i want to wake up early.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home