the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

sleepy thoughts

Last night I dreamt about feet. Dirty feet. MY dirty feet. It's a very funny dream, actually. Dreaming of dirty feet and not realizing it until someone pointed it out and being horrified afterwards.

I'm sleepy. I'm always sleepy. I don't know how many times I should wake up at 8.30AM to get used to logging on at 9AM for work. Coffee is my best friend. My best friend is a steaming hot mug of coffee.

I watched Shrek 3 yesterday. I didn't like it as much as I liked the other two prequels. It was okay. The kids who were seated one row behind us were hilarious. The kid seated at the back of my seat was even kicking my seat while he laughed. If he were some adult or a bratty teenager I would've glared at him but he's just a kid! I love hearing children laugh. Little kids make me smile all the time especially if they burst into fits of giggles. Nakakakilig. One thing I noticed last night during Shrek 3 was how humor differs between adults and kids. Kids laugh at the littlest of things-- they giggled during the least funny scenes while adults laughed at the more obvious funny scenes. You could actually hear the chorus of laughter of the kids in the movie theater at some parts.

Kingdom of Pretty (Claude Bareau Remix) has been playing over and over and over. Even after my earphones died on me, it's still on my iTUNES playing over and over. It's my happy song. It has been for months now. That's why I want to go dancing. This Saturday, I hope! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Maria Bella said...

~We took Julius to watch Shrek3 also~ He said it was, "okay" I like the Shrek babies~ They were so cute! Julius laughed at the silliest parts of the movie (especially when Fiona kept trying to tell Shrek that she was pregnant and the horn kept blowing) Billy and I laughed about the adult humor parts~ Can't wait till Pirates of the C!!!!

10:30 PM  
Blogger Gail Mallo said...

TITA BELLE: I did laugh too. :) You can never go wrong with Shrek and his sidekicks. Hehe!

I want to meet Julius! Arghhh!

And...yes, I think Pirates is already showing here since Wednesday. :D

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home