the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Saturday, February 4, 2006

LOST in civilization

Heaven bent to take my hand
And lead me through the fire
Be the long awaited answer
To a long and painful fight

Truth be told I've tried my best
But somewhere along the way
I got caught up in all there was to offer
And the cost was so much more than I could bear

Though I've tried, I've fallen...
I have sunk so low
I have messed up
Better I should know
So don't come round here
And tell me I told you so...

fallen, sarah mclachlan

i can totally relate to this song. it's my mind speaking.

the past few weeks have been crazy. sometimes i want to just get everything over with so i can finally have peace of mind. i need to relax. i need someone to assure me that i'm going to be okay and that i can get things done and beat deadlines. i need to relax. i feel that i've been unproductive even if i've been juggling a lot of things already. i need to get too many things done in too little time. i've been lacking sleep. i'm in the verge of breaking down. maybe i should see a guidance counsellor?

God, i need help.

someone take the heavy weight off my chest. even tea won't relax me anymore. i stopped drinking green tea when i started getting used to sleepless nights. i need to rest. i need to rest... but i can't afford to rest because i have to work... i have to work...

God, i'm so lost.

and this is not the drama queen inside of me speaking... i really meant it when i said that i'm lost.
oh shit. now i want to cry. i don't think i'm as strong as i thought i once was. fuck.

2 Comments:

Blogger maks said...

hi gail...

Be strong and remain focus i know you can do it.

just a peice of advise in times like this "Don't work hard. Work smart"

cheers!!!

9:57 AM  
Blogger Gail Mallo said...

MAKS: thanks, maks :)

2:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home