the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

i should be studying but...

omigod. monette just texted me and said she saw a Rubber Ducky flash drive featured on Digital Tour!!! wahh! so i searched the internet right away and look how adorable they are!!! they have it in 2GB!

Image hosting by Photobucket


oh, man! i have to find out where they are sold! i have to! i have to! i must email Digital Tour yey! found the email and begged for the iDUCK info HAHA! i think they have an email address and they give the store and price of the gadget there.

* * *

and i want to cut my hair-- maintain the length but give it style. i'm so bored with my hair.

i'm downloading Backstreet Boys mp3s HAHA! no, i wasn't one of the crazy fangirls who went to the concert although i wish i went :'( i didn't go because everyone i asked to come with me were "too cool" to go to the boyband concert with me. *bawls* i should have went! and then the morning after the concert, my father asked why i didn't go. he said he should've went with me if he had known that i wanted to but no one wanted to accompany me. phsoosh. i'm a fuggindork for not exploring possibilities. i know i should die in shame for admitting my crazy fangirlness haha! but BSB was a huge part of my adolscence! HAHA! so going to the concert is a sort-of tribute, y'know.

okay, okay, i know i should be studying. fuggindork is not even halfway to finishing what she is reviewing. shoosh. and fuggindork likes saying "fuggindork" because er, i don't know when it started but i was like "hey! FUGGINDORK is a cool word!" HAHAHA! okay, okay. i can take a hint. [inserts foot in mouth].

signing off...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home