the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Sunday, January 8, 2006

new layout both Firefox and IE compatible

A new lay-out. For the first time, this layout works well with both Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer.

My new discovery for the day: Library Thing. It basically serves as your online inventory of the books on your bookshelf. I entered all the books that I can remember (too lazy to check the bookshelf and write down all those books). So far, so good. I just have to add the Sweet Valley ones some time when I'm free again because yes, I used to like Sweet Valley, Nancy Drew, The Baby Sitter's Club, Enid Blyton, and etc.

The tagboard is back too so drop me a line if you read this blog. You know it makes my day. :)

I need to get studying done for tuesday's exams. I have two. The two that got postponed last Friday. The two exams that I studied for the whole Thursday until 5am in the morning (while squeezing three ours of sleep sometime after 3am and my brain just would not function anymore). I tried not drinking coffee to keep me awake. Instead, I had green tea and I must have refilled my mug twice or thrice because although I tried to sleep, when the alarm went off I felt like I did not sleep at all. But I was delighted to find out that both exams were postponed (the other professor got sick, the other one was an angel because he moved it to tuesday too.. phew!). So yes, I should have protested but I was too happy even if i lacked sleep because I feel like I'm not ready for the exam just yet.

So this is me logging off. I have to study some more.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Pageman said...

hi gailster,
excellent new lay-out!
am in mnl btw, let's catch up!
you're the best!
paul

10:49 AM  
Blogger Gail Mallo said...

yup paul! i got your cel number :)

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home