the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

writer's block

I hate hate hate it when I am struck by a bad case of writer's block.
I know i can write something substantial. But when I stare at the blank screen determined to begin writing,
my brain shuts down and reboots.

Worse, I'm not talking about blogging or writing about nonsensical things.
I'm talking about a paper I'm supposed to submit. A graded paper. An important paper.
A paper that I am determined to ace.
I can't sleep at night because of this.

But right now, I feel like I'm going to pull my hair off my scalp because of frustration.

"Use other sources to compare the essays you've chosen for review", my professor said. when i researched, almost ALL credible essays i got were from Valentine Mogahadam. this woman must be the expert of all experts when it comes to women studies in the Middle East. all i got were essays that she wrote. yes, ALL! now how am i supposed to criticize one of her essays when my sources were written by her too?

argh! *hits head on the table*

Think. Think. Think.

at this rate, i'm not going to get anywhere farther than what i've already started.

fine.

I'll try again tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not sure how old this is but I hope everything turned out alright. :)

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home