the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Friday, December 23, 2005

*sings* it's the most wonderful time of the year *sings

i collect Rubber Duckies. i love yellow duckies. i even have the ernie-duckie song! i regret not buying the yellow duck beaded purse from the World Trade Center christmas bazaar because it was 250 pesos and the shopkeeper refused when i bargained for a lower price. *gives myself a well-deserved imaginary kick on the butt*.

this is my ducky collection.check it out! (ala Fergie in "My Humps" HEEHEE!)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
i put the duckies on the second row of my tall bookshelf.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
this is the latest addition to the collection. bought it today and my sister and i agreed to drop 5 pesos and higher coins into it. after we fill it up, we'll use the money to bond like watch a movie, have coffee, etc.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
my boyfriend's contribution to the duckie collection.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
a memo-holder from Humor Post. the one and only piece! yey! I'm so lucky!!! haha! look at the background! those are my old Sweet Valley books! HEEHEE!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
form the San Miguel christmas bazaar :) this is the children of the larger duckie which i'll show later. hehe. it's really made of rubber, btw. and it squeaks!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
the mother duckie of the three little ones :) it's larger than it seems :)


i went last minute shopping with my father and sister. i'm so happy! i love Christmas! it's the best time of the year for me!!! i'm happier this year because i'm giving out lots of gifts to people close to me. yes, i'm not a Scrooge this year :) while eating dinner, i was whining to my sister about how expensive Christmas is this year because i felt unselfish and spent most of the Christmas money my father gave me for other people. for gifts. gifts. and gifts. and then she assured me that it's okay because at least we spent our money on other people rather than on ourselves alone. i was good this year and this Christmas too so maybe Santa will bless me this Christmas! :) my father is also in a very festive Christmasey mood because he was the one who funded our gift-giving for this year. cheers to papa because he gave us a hefty amount. i'll spend for myself next time. i just feel like gift-giving this year. i don't have gifts for my school friends yet. yikes. pwede pa naman humabol sa pasukan hehe!.

after dinner, we three went to have coffee and hang out. yes, my father is a pretty cool person to hang out with. we treated him to a venti toffee nut frapuccino, the final sticker i needed to get my planner. so hurray! :D heehee. i think the female barista at starbucks is gay because she kinda/sorta/obviously hit on my sister. HAHAHA! shhhh. Christmas is so much fun! :) i'm giddy!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i'm going to make it a journal slash planner slash scrapbook with lots of polaroid i-zones. :)


there. i just told the whole world how shallow i am :) so what! HAHA! that's why i'm a happy person!

edit @ 1:49am:

.... i'm bored.

A - Age you got your first kiss: 13 or 14, i think.
B - Band listening to right now: the ticking of the clock. hehe.
C - Crush: wala e
D - Dad's name: Socrates. yes, as in the philosopher. haha!
E - Easiest person to talk to: Ina, my sister, school friends, my boyfriend (in no particular order)
F - Favorite music artist at the moment: mishka adams
G - Gummy worms or gummy bears?: bears, please.
H - Hometown: quezon city
I - Instruments: piano :)
J - Junior High: pioneers international private school (UAE)
K - Kids: i love kids and kids love meee! and three for me in the future, thank you. :)
L - Longest car ride ever: last summer. road trip to batangas from cavite. took us 8 hours because we got lost!
M - Mom's name: Elizabeth. her friends call her "Liz". some call her "Liza".
N - Nicknames: Gail. Gailey. Chinggay (by my father since i was a little girl). bunso by my mother.
O - One wish: make poverty history :)
P- Phobia[s]: heights and cramped spaces (my worst nightmare is to be trapped in a machine undergoing a CT scan).
Q - Quote: "Being happy does not mean that everything's perfect. It's when everything has gone wrong but you're doing just fine." (or something to that effect)
R - Reason to smile: alej, life, family, GOD, Christmas, Amidala, friends, BASTA MY LIFE! :)
S - Song you last heard: somewhere in between, lifehouse
T - Time you woke up: 10:10am
U - Unknown fact about yourself: my body responds too well to caffeine. even if i'm addicted to caffeine, i suffer from nervousness, sleeplessness, anxiety, and shakey hands all the time when i've consumed too much of my "drug". but i'm still hooked anyway because i sort of get a natural high consuming it. does not matter whether it's biological or psychological. HAHA! it's a good feeling. i read from a health magazine that caffeine releases "happy hormones". tra-la-la. there you have it.
V - Vegetable(s) you hate: carrots! green peas! celery! eeeewww.
W - Worst habit(s): procrastinating (>.<)
X- X-rays you've had: all chest x-rays. all for my school medical examinations.
Y - Yummy food: Yoshinoya, El Polo Loco, anything Japanese, Mexican, and food from Chinatown restaurants!


MERRY CHRISTMAS, everyone!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

cool ang dilaw!!

merry christmas and a happy new year....

9:16 AM  
Blogger Gail Mallo said...

CRUISE: thanks a lot! HEHE!

Merry Christmas to you too! :)

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home