the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Monday, December 5, 2005

blog geeks

HAHAHA! i'm laughing my ass out because Ina invaded Livejournal! HAHA! and she kept telling me before that i was a blogging geek with a lot of blogs on cyberspace!

this is what i commented on her LJ:

omigod ina! you blogging dork! your the heiress to my throne! HAHA! no wait. we can rule the blog geek's world together :) add me! add me!

it's not that we don't have a life. i have too much life right now... involving school and other matters (HAHA!). so yeah, i have to get my ass off this computer chair. take a cold shower. brrrr. and then start reading up on a few chapters of East Asia and the cd of PDF files my thesis adviser gave me.

good bye!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ina said...

on the contrary, our lives are just too much for one blog. Spread the loovvee. Haha. Labo. Oh well.

12:08 AM  
Blogger Gail Mallo said...

honga! HAHA! so don't they judge us from what we write. this is just .00000000023 of who we are! HAHAHA!

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home