the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

i'm sleepy. bullets will do for now.

. Chronicles of Narnia was awesome. watching it in a cinema with THX at greenbelt made it even more awesome.
. finished reading Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret (Judy Blume).
. promise, I'll write my thesis tomorrow. I can. I will. I must.
. also tomorrow-- work schedule and email adviser for a deadline.
. write questionaire for interviewees and survey questions if possible.
. friday-- Philippine General Hospital (SAGIP unit), UP College of Med, and possibly National Library.
. contact people from NGOs and schedule interviews.

I can do this! Good luck to me! I have to be productive. I must. I will. Hmp! So if ever I'll be gone for a few days, that means the heavens took pity upon me and blessed me with industriousness, patience, and ability to focus to pull my act together. I need to survive what i call "Academic Darwinism". explantion of this theory will be explained further when i'm free from obligations to finish my tasks but i'm sure you have an idea already.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha! I like that I guess it means "Only the Studious Survives"

Reggie

11:55 AM  
Blogger Gail Mallo said...

REGGIE: exactly! i will expound lateron when my brain is functioning properly.

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home