the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Monday, October 11, 2004

morning rants (monday is not my day)

the weather is cloudy today. what a perfect day to choose to stay under the covers and stay there until i feel like getting out of the bed. but no, i have to be awake to study some more. i hope i won't fall asleep again just like i almost did during the last POLSCI160 exam.

2nd change of lay-out because i don't feel like using the pinkish-whitish template that i designed myself. i want a dark themed one and because i'm too lazy to design my own again and because i just simply do not have the time, here's a blogger template for me.

crap. i'm too lazy to continue.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dean Berris said...

Aw... the tagboard, the links... gone. all gone...

:D I really enjoy reading your posts, and I hope you keep writing. And don't worry, we all have our bad days. :D

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home