the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Friday, October 8, 2004

"angels fall without you there.." Black Balloon - Goo Goo Dolls (LSS for the night)

life. how do i begin? i don't feel like studying anymore. nothing that i'm reviewing is entering my brain anyhow.

please Lord. i hope the Pahinungod orientation will push through soon so that i can get to merge with new people, new activities, eventually clinical hospital work with the cancer patients so that i can pour much of my time to them instead of me wasting away in front of the computer, surfing, reading blogs, surfing some more, downloading songs that make me pathetically emo all over, and then writing my heart out. it's been quite an evening. i'm glad some personal issues were sorted out (sort of). i went soundtripping while studying, texting, and thinking so hard that it made me want to pluck my head from my neck. hah. multi-tasking at its finest.

i have a 4-hour vacant period tomorrow. i guess i'll study more for my STS subject more by then. i'll probably be sitting alone at the cafeteria under that big Nescafe umbrella pretending to absorb the readers for my final even if nothing will be absorbed. then i'll sip my iced coffee, look far off to the distance and daydream about myself travelling right after graduation. why can't i just hop into the time after graduation when i can finally see the world?

i am going to prepare for the big trip. it makes me wonder now where my father will be off for his next assignment abroad. i can't wait to leave too. too many memories. good ones and bad. maybe i just need time off. then i swear i'll come back. how can i leave Philippines for a long time? i'm in love with the place :).

back to studying mode again. enough emo for the night. please. i need to think clearly for the finals tomorrow!

before i call it a night, this song will forever be the saddest song ever because of what i went through:
(as if he'll read this but whatever).

There You'll Be - Faith Hill
When I think back
On these times
And the dreams
We left behind
I'll be glad 'cause
I was blessed to get
To have you in my life
When I look back
On these days
I'll look and see your face
You were there for me

In my dreams
I'll always see you soar
Above the sky
In my heart
There'll always be a place
For you for all my life
I'll keep a part
Of you with me
And everywhere I am
There you'll be

Well you showed me
How it feels
To feel the sky
Within my reach
And I always
Will remember all
The strength you
Gave to me
Your love made me
Make it through
Oh, I owe so much to you
You were right there for me

'Cause I always saw in you
My light, my strength
And I want to thank you now
Now for all the ways
You were right there for me
You were right there for me
For always



good night world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home