the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Monday, October 4, 2004

today wasn't so bad afterall

my head hurts like it weighs a ton. my eyes sore too. i'm tired. my 3-hour class was boring as usual but this class was the last so hurray for me. after class my sister and her boyfriend texted me that they'd pick me up at Rob in front of Starbucks at past 6. so i had to excuse myself from our professor so i could meet up with the sister since i have to walk a little from the campus to the mall. why do i have to keep humiliating myself all the time? as i was walking up to the professor, my very un-reliable slip-ons slipped on the slippery floor and i nearly lost my balance. the classmates who saw what happened laughed. i did too but my cheeks were hot from embarrassment. my professor was surprised too since i had to break my slip by holding onto his armchair. then they laughed again. ohmygod. why me?

dropped by National Bookstore on the way to Starbucks to buy a Philippine map. heaven help me. Map exam for my geography class on thursday. as in THE WHOLE PHILIPPINE MAP. damnit. i also got Spanish Holiday by Kate Cann because i think it's interesting. i like anything related to Europe. another book to read after hell week is over. minutes later i was with my sister and kuya john. i wanted to get myself a grande mocha frap but i was too hungry and dizzy to have coffee replace dinner.

fell asleep in the car on the way to Causeway. dimsum and noodle soup made me feel better. then dessert at Iceberg's. a banana split with a good conversation with my sister and kuya john made me forget my worries of stressful school stuff and life in general. the split was good. although the banana wasn't too good. why am i telling you this? i bet you don't care. excuse me, my brain cells aren't functioning properly as of the moment.

so i think i'm going to head off to bed now. i'm groggy and wasted. really wasted. i need to catch a few Zs. finals week. Lord, help me get through this. i SHALL get through this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home