the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Monday, October 4, 2004

i'm not a monday person

monday morning. i'm not a "monday person". why? when monday comes i still have weekend hangover (if there is such a term). like 2 days of rest isn't enough. it really isn't. it happened the past weekend. i had whole day classes the past saturday so i only had sunday as a weekend. yes, Gail can never get too much rest.

so i'm in front of the computer again. woke up at 7AM. pass time till 1 PM when i'll get ready for school. 3-6PM classes. i'm not too eager to go to school. i could skip the 3-hour class and not feel guilty about it because it bores me to death but the thing is, i'm reporting today. so i pretty much don't have a choice but to drag my sorry lazy self to school. then it's back home. study for an exam tomorrow. then sleep.

life is pretty much monotonous that way. thanks to music and the journal to keep me sane. i'm high from music from listening to cds i compiled yesterday. i burned all my 300 mp3s into an mp3 cd because my drive C is only getting 3% free space which, according to the system, is way too low. so i deleted the picture files from the camera then burned them into another cd in hopes to make my computer run faster. i'm the only person in this house who would make the move. i'm the only one who cares about what happens to the computer anyway since i'm the one who spends most of my time in front of it. sigh.

bands that make me high:
1. Vertical Horizon
2. Dashboard Confessional
3. Good Charlotte

if i could turn back time, i would take up guitar lessons alongside with my piano lessons. then i'd proceed onto drums.

maybe it isn't too late (if i just had the time).

this is my life in a nutshell.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home