the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Monday, September 20, 2004

mad rant ahead. you have been warned.

horrible/embarassing things happened to me today. to think that all these happened in between 8-10 AM!

1. after class i went to Mercury Drug to buy batteries and a bag of skittles. while i was paying i put down my folder because i couldn't possibly get my wallet from the bag if my hands were full. then this lady made rude remarks and hissing sounds (yes, like snake!) when i said, "excuse me" because she put her purchase on top of my folder. how was i supposed to leave when her stuff was on top of my folder? then when i politely asked her to take her stuff off my folder she gave me the hissing sound. i wonder how people can be so rude!

2. when i got to Q.C. i went to Jollibee to buy me breakfast. i don't know what i was thinking but when the lady gave me my order and asked me to sit first because my order was still being cooked, i carried my tray with one hand for crying out loud! so yes, naturally when i went up to an old man and asked if i could share the table wtih him, the large dalandan juice (my favorite!) spilled all over the floor. oh, the horror! i don't know what i was thinking! i admit, my mind drifted off someplace else. thus, the embarassing moment. everyone just turned my way when the juice fell. good thing this Jollibee guy took pity upon me and said he'd try to get me a new large cup. thank you, for kind hearted citizens. oh, lets not forget the sympathetic looks that the Jollibee guy and the old man gave me.

3. the nerve with some guys these days! while walking home, i got whistles from a guy i did not dare look back on. i was walking and he was faraway at my back whistling like i'm wearing some kind of skimpy outfit. no i wasn't. i was wearing my usual t-shit and jeans!!! i had a good time daydreaming about me walking up to the uneducated guy and giving him my piece of mind! i thought about how some guys get away with treating women like that because no one ever confronts them! oh, how i'd love to humiliate him in public! that oughta teach him a lesson or two. then again, i chickened out because i don't know the stranger. he might wait for me on a thursday when i come home late and (God forbid) might do something i would regret. but argggh!!! i'm still mad! *&!@%$!

*sigh*

sorry for the mad rant. i should've spared you from all the horror that happened today. but yes, i'm still here.

big fat puppy








you know she can climb the whole flight of stairs now! wow! i was watching tv earlier and i wondered why it was so quiet. it's unusual to come down after a nap and not find her jumping around down the stairs, waiting to nibble on pajamas or slippers. so a while ago it was freaky when we couldn't find her anywhere! after a while of searching for her (and trying to be calm), we found her upstairs! haha! the poor pup doesn't know how to go down the stairs so she must have been stuck up there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home