the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Monday, October 4, 2004

i almost jumped out of my skin had it not been for sanity

it's way past midnight. must be asleep at this hour. insomnia? nope. i had the fright of my life a few hours ago while watching tv with Amidala (the shih tzu). Amidala never barks, maybe because she's still a puppy. but tonight she did, simulatneously even. it scared me to death that i thought i was going to go crazy because she was barking at something (or someone?). she was looking at something/someone and she was very agitated, scared even as if she were staring at someone. she was scared to go to the dining room where she was napping earlier. she kept on looking at the one direction.

i dare not think about what she could have seen beside me at the living room. the freakiest thing was that we were all alone in an empty house- just me and her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home