the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Friday, November 27, 2009

Good and God

What a long day! An unfortunate event no thanks to a faulty tire (factory defect, according to the person where we bought brand new tires from) but very nice people came to my aid and now I am reminded again that there is still good in this world. After my 7am duty I dropped by Alej's mini resto during lunchtime because I was too scared to drive with faulty tires. Catnapped for about thirty minutes before heading home with Ate after they bought brand new tires for the car. Then just two hours later (without time to sleep some more) I drove to Rockwell with sister and my grandma to pick up Mama. Killed time at Powerplant before heading back to Q.C. Braved friday rush hour traffic, which was expectedly HORRIBLE. Crawled all the way from Rockwell to the North.

Now I'm glad to be home, pooped, and with an aching leg. I'm so sleepy I could drift off to sleep the moment I close my eyes for some snooze time.

Looking forward for the weekend.

Thank you Lord, for keeping me safe. I keep trying to be careful on the road but hopefully all my woes will end with brand new tires. I was really shaken up this morning and thought I'd develop a phobia of driving again but I can't let fear get in the way. Shit happens and it loves hanging around me. Kidding aside, GOD is good. He never fails to take care of me. I'm going to pay the kindness people showed me this morning forward. I believe in GOOD and GOD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home