the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

last weekend at The [Salcedo ] Market

Last weekend I woke up extra early so Mama, Ate, and I could meet up with my uncles. We went to The Salcedo Weekend Market.

IMG_0060

IMG_0063
it was a lovely day and the trees provided shade from the hot sun.

IMG_0055

IMG_0053
carcinogen, anyone? i really don't like grilled/smoked food but that day I was too hungry to even care.

IMG_0056

IMG_0058
these plump bright orange pumpkins looked like plastic because they were too beautiful!

IMG_0057
colorful plants. Mama bought two of these.

IMG_0062
sign of Christmas to come!

IMG_0061
my uncle buying a fedora hat

IMG_0059
the fruit lady taking out meat from a jackfruit


Highlight of the visit at The Market was the Japanese pancakes! I LOVED the one with cream cheese filling. In fact, I wouldn't mind driving all the way to Makati just to get me some of those. Now I'm hungry!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home