the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

viva la boheme

Viva La Boheme!

I love this template. So ME! I swear I'm going to study the new HTML language Blogger templates have because my so-called knowledge in my designing templates is primitive and Blogger updated their design language years ago. I don't know why I stopped being creative/productive but I'm quite determined to learn how again. For now, free premade templates will do.

Anyway, it's raining outside heavily and claps of thunder appeared out of nowhere. It was really scary. It calmed a little now although it's still raining outside. I wonder why my DSL connection is better now than before when a little rain would disconnect my DSL. Maybe they did an upgrade or something.

Hey, it's July! My birthday is next month. I'm psyched. I'm thinking of what I'd want to do for my birthday. I still want that mafia-themed party I think it's going to be really cool.

Gotta go. Write more soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home