the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

mt. pinatubo, zambales trek

Some of you may not know it but I am actually a outdoors person. I enjoy being outdoors with nature because I love the feeling of taking it all in-- basking in the beauty that God gave us. Despite my addiction to technology, I love taking it slow in the countryside and exploring nature after getting lost in the rowdy life of the city.

I've always wanted to take a trek to Mt. Pinatubo. I've seen awesome photos, documentary features, and travel stories of hiking to the crater. It's amazing. The beauty of the place is already breath-taking in photos and tv, what more if you're really there? I really want to take that trek and connect with nature.

With beauty like this, how could you NOT go?





Photos by Allan Barredo

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Lantaw said...

then you should go and trek up to that crater lake :)

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home